Wednesday 3 April 2013

Tuesday Track

Hit the track last night and it was lovely and sunny even though it was a little windy and a little cold. Managed to get through the session and get some more throwing done afterwards. Really enjoying having the light in the evenings and should be able to work on my throws even more in the coming weeks.

Warm up:

400m jog and stretching routine

Main session:

50m sprint followed by 3 minutes rest 6 times

20 minutes throwing session.

Warm down:

400m jog and stretching routine

The Ka-Pow! track regime is starting to ramp up as the open season draws close.
This weekend however, is the start of the mixed season as Herd look to compete for spots at Europeans and Worlds through the Tour and Nationals. My priority this year is open with Ka-Pow! but I've always enjoyed playing with the Herd and even disappointing play/games/tournaments have been enjoyable because of the team I've been playing with and we're usually competitive.

The first major tournament also gives me a chance to write one of my previews, which I will hopefully get a chance to do once I've seen the schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment