Tuesday 25 June 2013

Tuesday Gym

Two weeks off from the gym and a bruised nose left me a little unwilling to go back today. But I put those thoughts to one side and headed to the basement and I'm glad I did. It wasn't as hard to get back into it as I thought it may be and I felt good afterwards.

Warm up:

1 * 15 Internal Shoulder rotations (7kg) - per arm
1 * 15 External Shoulder rotations (7kg) - per arm
2 * 15 Single leg raised Glute Bridge - per leg
1 * 12 Press up holds (3 seconds)
1 * 12 Body weight squats
Foam rolling

Main routine:

{4 * Max  Pull ups (hands forward/wide grip) (8, 8, 6, 6)
3 * 8 Standing Dumbell Push Press (2 x 15 kg)
3 * 8 Lateral Step ups (15kg) - per leg}

3 * 5 Dead lifts (48kg)

3 * 8 Seated row (68kg)

{4 * 10 weighted press ups (15kg)
4 * 30s Dynamic Plank
3 * 8 Single Leg Swiss Ball Hamstring curls (55cm swiss ball)}

Warm down:

Hip abductor stretching
Hamstring stretching
Hip flexors stretching
Foam rolling

Unfortunately, every time I went to use the squat rack it was already in use, so today I was unable to do any squats. Will add them in when I hit the gym on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment