Friday 28 June 2013

Wednesday - Friday

Wednesday I played Summer League. Was against a bad team, but I got Ds, didn't get scored on and broke the mark to practice playing properly.
Thursday I went to Yoga. Had a lot of shoulder and core focussed positions.
Friday did a shortened gym session as was pretty busy at work. Meant I went a bit harder on some exercises, though. Also, as I found out at Windmill, my squat technique is nothing to brag about so my squats were very focussed on correct technique.

Warm up:

1 * 15 Internal Shoulder rotations (7kg) - per arm
1 * 15 External Shoulder rotations (7kg) - per arm
2 * 15 Single leg raised Glute Bridge - per leg
1 * 12 Press up holds (3 seconds)
1 * 12 Body weight squats
Foam rolling

Main routine:

{4 * Max  Pull ups (hands forward/wide grip) (9, 8, 7, 6)
3 * 8 Standing Dumbell Push Press (2 x 15 kg)}

3 * 5 Dead lifts (58kg *increase*)

{3 * 8 Seated row (68kg)
3 * 8 Lateral Step ups (15kg) - per leg}


1 * 8 Back Squats (50 kg)
2 * 8 Back Squats (70 kg)

Warm down:

Hip abductor stretching
Hamstring stretching
Hip flexors stretching
Foam rolling

Ka-Pow! training tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment