Monday 9 September 2013

Monday Gym

Thought I would go to the gym on the Monday this week after having the weekend off again. Unfortunately, I felt tired all Sunday (for what appears to be no reason: plenty of sleep, good diet) and that ran over to Monday as well. I still went to the gym but felt tired at the gym, even with another shortened session due to time.

Warm up:

1 * 15 Internal Shoulder rotations (7kg) - per arm
1 * 15 External Shoulder rotations (7kg) - per arm
2 * 15 Single leg raised Glute Bridge - per leg
1 * 12 Press up holds (3 seconds)
1 * 12 Body weight squats
Foam rolling

Main routine:

{3 * 8 Frog Squat Jumps (20 kg)
3 * 8 Dumbell Single Leg Deadlifts (12.5kg) - per leg}

Deadlifts (5 @ 68 kg, 4 @ 78kg, 3 @ 88kg, 2 @ 98kg, 1 @ 108kg)

Squats (5 @ 90 kg, 4 @ 100kg, 3 @ 110kg, 2 @ 120kg)

Warm down:

Hip abductor stretching
Hamstring stretching
Hip flexors stretching
Foam rolling

Spending the afternoon hockey balling my feet to try loosen my legs a bit more.

Will take Tuesday off (including no cycling due to a broken back axle on my bike getting fixed).
Wednesday may just be cycling, depending on whether I can make it to Ka-Pow! midweek (and whether it's on). Thursday may just be cycling and Yoga, and Friday should be cycling and gym (with a possible throwing session as well some time this week).

No comments:

Post a Comment