Friday 11 May 2012

Aims for Mixed tour 3

Cycling 3 miles today.
New tracks on psych up playlist: Bangarang - Skrillex, Wild Ones - Flo Rida, Make a Beast of myself - Twin Atlantic

Aims for Mixed Tour 3:
Team based aims- I'd like to finish at least in the top four, definitely higher than the second team, be challenging for the final/1st place, and finally play to our potential which we've not done in my opinion all mixed season.
Personal aims- I'd like to get more Ds. Layout ds, run through ds, skying ds, point blocks, whatever. I want to be more dominant over my man mark assignments and get more turnovers to help the team. On offense, I'd like to be safe with the disc, only taking long shots when they're on and be as big in the air as I was playing at Tom's Tourney.
General aims- Have fun playing and don't get injured.

No comments:

Post a Comment