Friday 12 April 2013

Wednesday Track

Hit the track in the rain on Wednesday night. Not pleasant out so shortened the recovery period to shorten the session. Don't think it really affected me as, due to the wet track, I wasn't going at true 100% pace. Obviously I put in 100% effort for the conditions, but I didn't see any negative effects with reducing the recovery time.

Warm up:
400m jog with full stretching routine

Main session:
6 * 50m sprints (recovery: 2 minutes)

Warm down:
400m jog with full stretching routine

Track routine changes up again next week as we build towards the Open tours.
Didn't go to Yoga yesterday as I had the afternoon off. Going to the gym today and got a full Ka-Pow! weekend this weekend with training on Saturday and the DED 1 day invitational on Sunday. Will do a Sunday preview at some point hopefully. Looking forward to the first real competitive outing for Ka-Pow! in the 2013 season.

No comments:

Post a Comment