Tuesday 11 December 2012

Tuesday Gym

Skunks Xmas Indoor tournament last weekend, whilst fun, did leave me with a pretty nasty blister on my foot. It's one of the ones that means I walk funny and strain some muscles down the side of my leg from walking funny, so today's gym session was upper body/core focussed. Also, couldn't be too long as my work is being externally audited today...

Warm up:


1 * 15 internal shoulder rotations (9kg) on each arm
1 * 15 external shoulder rotations (9kg) on each arm
Foam rolling + stretching

Main part:

5 * (5 pull ups + 5 Hanging knee raises)
3 * 10 push ups with toes balanced on 55cm swiss ball
3 * 10 sit ups with 12kg kettle bell on chest
3 * 10 bench press (62.5 kg *increase*)

Warm down:

Foam rolling

Can't make track tomorrow as it's my company's xmas meal. The track isn't open to the public on Thursdays and I'm unsure if I can make it on Friday, so may not do any track this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment