Thursday 6 December 2012

Thursday Yoga

Second week in a row that the session started with a good hamstring/calf stretch. Again it was tough and I could really feel it working in an area where I really need to improve my flexibility and suppleness.

Also included in today's session was the "Half Moon" pose (info here) which was also pretty tough but felt good.

I think the Yoga instructor is starting to push the group now that newer people aren't showing up (there was a recent intake of new graduates and there were a couple of weeks where some new people showed up), which I'm all for!

Friday means Gym day (will have to work hard to make up for missing the Gym on Tuesday when I had to work through lunch), and then this weekend I'll be having a little fun at the Southampton University Ultimate Club annual December tournament: Skunks Xmas! It's more for the party's than the ultimate, and it is Indoors, but should be a laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment