Wednesday 19 December 2012

Wednesday Gym

Upper body/core workout today. Again didn't have as long as I'd have liked in the gym and usually wouldn't do two days back to back, and usually would do track tonight, but since I had Monday off and have Thursday and Friday off as well this week I thought I'd use the gym when I could and move my track to another day.

Warm up:
5 minute run + stretching + foam rolling

Main part:
3 * 10 pull ups
3 * 10 press ups (toes balanced on 55cm swiss ball)
3 * 10 sit ups with 12kg kettle bell on chest
3 * 10 bench press (60kg)
3 * 10 hanging leg raises (captains chair, piked legs)

Stretching and foam rolling to warm down


Have an interview tomorrow morning and then a phone interview tomorrow afternoon but since I should be done by about 3 and will be in Basingstoke, I'll hit the track tomorrow afternoon (in the sunlight for once!)

No comments:

Post a Comment