Friday 20 April 2012

Alumni Cup/Uni Nationals this weekend

3 miles cycling yesterday. 1 mile cycling already today and will do another 2 miles if it's not still thunder and lightning-ing when I leave work.

This weekend is Uni Open and Womens Outdoor nationals with the Alumni cup alongside.
I know the Skunks open 1st team and womens team will be looking for high finishes, but I really don't know what to expect for the Alumni team.
1. We have a very small number of players. At time of writing, only 8... I expect that, like my uni days, I will end up playing almost every point.
2. I have no idea what the competition will be like.

Should be a good laugh though. 3 aims:
1. Don't get injured before Brugge next weekend.
2. Support the skunks teams whilst not playing.
3. Have fun!

Go skunks!


Current Logo                            Logo during my time at southampton


No comments:

Post a Comment