Wednesday 16 January 2013

Ultiworld

Regular readers of this blog may have noticed my tease included in the bottom of my Recent Developments blog in December.
Now I can elaborate on that tease by presenting my first article written as a contributor to Ultiworld.

I have been following Ultiworlds coverage of the changes to the US ultimate scene and it's become one of my most visited websites. They have interesting and well written articles and some good podcasts featuring interviews with some influential players concerned with all the changes the US scene is going through. Moreover, they have started providing quality video coverage from various tournaments.

Last year they advertised they were looking for writers and I sent an application. I didn't expect to be picked as I don't live in the US, but they were impressed by my application and asked me to be a contributor.

In the future I will be submitting various pieces on whatever takes my fancy, and they have said that they may want me to provide coverage/roundups of UK tournaments in the future.

Needless to say, I'm pretty excited about this and hope everyone enjoys my articles.
What are you waiting for? Go read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment