Tuesday 29 January 2013

Plan for this week

My shoulder was aggravated at training on Sunday, but it's gone back to not hurting, with just occasional stiffness. Still taking ibuprofen, but feel that I can go back to doing some training this week.

It's not like I was idle last week, I was still cycling 3 miles a day Monday-Friday.
This week I will be cycling 3 miles a day again Monday-Friday, like every week.
I felt perfectly fine sprinting/running at the weekend so I will hit the track on Wednesday.
Yoga shouldn't be too hard on my shoulder so I'll head to that on Thursday.
Then this weekend, I've got a weekend of Frisbee on Saturday and Flag Football on Sunday.
I'm still not sure about doing arm workouts, so if I hit the gym on Friday I'll just work my core.

No comments:

Post a Comment