Thursday 21 March 2013

Wednesday night track

The track routine has changed again, back to the same session as we started with:

Warmup:

400m jog and full stretching routine + Muscle rolling

Main:

3 * (20m sprint - 1 minute rest - 40m sprint - 1 minute rest - 60m sprint - 3 minute rest)

I had also taken a couple of discs and seeing as the field inside the track was completely empty I did fifteen minutes of throwing after the sprints. My weakest throw by far is my backhand huck, so I almost entirely worked on that, and I think I made some progress. I will continue to work on it at future track sessions and in general.

Felt good, with only a little bit of knee stiffness after the warm up and through the first couple of sprints.

Full warm down with stretching routine to finish off.

No comments:

Post a Comment