Thursday 13 September 2012

Yoga again

Headed down to the office basement today for yoga. Missed the last few weeks but glad to go back.
Was run by the original instructor again which was good. Was a good routine today and really felt the stretches and muscles working in the various poses.
Like usual, I almost fell asleep at the end in the deep relaxation part. It does it's job at relaxing me a little too much I'd say. Always feel a bit dozy going back to work, which isn't helped when I eat my lunch straight after which definitely just makes me want to have a nap.

Also, 3 miles cycling again today.

I think I'll make it four days in a row with some fitness to start my offseason training regime off this week by going to the gym (or I might try Spinning for the first time... anyone done that before?)

No comments:

Post a Comment