Friday 13 July 2012

Friday Gym

Yoga was cancelled yesterday and unfortunately I hadn't brought my trainers (expecting to do yoga) so I couldn't do anything in the gym. On top of that, it rained in the afternoon so I only did 1 mile cycling yesterday as well. Did 3 miles cycling on Wednesday though.
Today, already done 1 mile cycling and hoping the weather holds out so I can make it 3 miles.
Also did a core focussed gym workout at lunch to make up for Yoga being cancelled. 3rd time in the gym this week for me which is a new record!

5 minutes run to warmup
3 * 10 Captain's chair hanging leg raises (bent legs) (had to look up what the name for it was, not disappointed!)
3 * 10 Tricep dips
3 * 10 pull ups
3 * 20 sit ups
3 * 10 thoracic spine mobilizers on each side (info here)

3 * 5 lunges with backhand throwing motion holding a 5kg barbell weight (right handed and left handed)

foam rolling to stretch

No comments:

Post a Comment