Tuesday 17 July 2012

This week so far

Started off the new week a little light on Monday. Had a lot of work so couldn't make it away from my desk at lunch to go to the gym so did 3 miles cycling and then when I got home I did 40 press ups in one go, and then 20 sit ups.
Today I did 3 miles cycling and was going to go to training which was cancelled as no-one could make it so I went home and then did a 0.7 mile jog before doing 35 minutes hucking practice. I did the 0.7 mile jog back before doing a stair workout in the stairwell outside my flat.

17 stairs:
5 * sprint up
5 * two footed jump one stair at a time
5 * two footed jump two stairs at a time
5 * sprint

Then had a quick shower before making myself an awesome 4 egg omelette!
Hitting the gym tomorrow, yoga on Thursday and the gym again on Friday. If yoga is cancelled again I will do some core work in the gym instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment