Tuesday 9 October 2012

Monday night Indoors

Went down to an indoors training session last night.
Started out with throwing and a warmup.
Did a handler weave drill to get people moving then a coat hanger cut drill to get people throwing hammers and blade then just played games for an hour and a half.
It was good fun getting back into playing and throwing and catching. I had a few nice points and was generally playing pretty well.
The standard was pretty good and there were a good number of people there so I think I'll go back every week I can make it.
I've always found indoors harder to play in a good way. I usually rely being a handler or just skying a whole bunch of people. I like to play as a continuation cutter but indoors doesn't really lend itself to that role with not much space.
I played hard and layed out once for a grab so next week I'll have to dig out my knee pads from the bottom of my frisbee kit trunk, and generally enjoyed it (for indoors).

No comments:

Post a Comment