Thursday 18 October 2012

Thursday Yoga

Good yoga session today. For once I was one of the most flexible during some of the poses. We worked the groin area quite a lot which I have quite a bit of flexibility in. But then some of the other poses were focussing on hamstrings which I have pretty bad flexibility in. Still it's all good for me and I can feeling it working during the sessions and on a week to week basis. Haven't felt as much overall benefit as the gym and track but I wonder if it's just because it's kind of working with the other fitness I'm doing.
Will head to the gym tomorrow and may do my rescheduled track session during the day on Saturday before heading to the Ka-Pow end of season social, agm and classic video games tournament.

Rumour is, if you beat Pichler best two out of three in Street Fighter then you gain his special power of being a longer human being than everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment