Thursday 4 October 2012

Thursday Yoga

Good session today. Really felt it in my abs and legs and arms. Starting to get to the stage where I don't have to think about moving into and between the various poses and can focus on the muscles I'm supposed to be working meaning that it's an even better workout and I can feel the benefits better and that happened today.
Really feel like it's doing something good for toning muscles rather than building them which is what I am aiming to do in the gym and that's why I keep going. Also, I can feel it working my tendons and joints, especially in my hamstrings where I've always been pretty tight.
It's a nice, no impact compliment for my other training and it's cheap with the gym membership in my offices which is also nice. Legs weren't sore at all from track last night which was nice and means I'm getting back into that!
Will finish today's cycling this afternoon and the gym tomorrow with cycling.
No exercise this weekend, but will be going to an Indoor ultimate session on Monday with Surrey based team Disconduct. I think it's mostly Guildford Ultimate players and they only compete as Disconduct at indoor tournaments. I know indoors is pretty high impact and not great training for outdoors, but I really think it will be beneficial for me to get back into throwing, catching, cutting, skying discy action!

No comments:

Post a Comment